Let's Start Your GELI Live Class!
There Will Be The Following Content
1 Month/ 8 Classes
Investment, Realistic, Business Management, Computer Science, Language, Immigration Consulting, Engineering
Sample Class for Live Class
1. Global Entrepreneurial Marketing
- First designed and taught by Professor Tom Kosnik at Stanford University in1998.
2. The Spirit of Entrepreneurship
- Designed and taught by Ravi Belani, along with other co-lecturers each quarter.
3. Entrepreneurship Through the Lens of Venture Capital
- Designed and taught by Adjunct Professor Tom Kosnik at Stanford University and Professor Lena Ramfelt of Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) from 2002-2006.
4. Global Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Designed and taught by Professor Tom Kosnik at Stanford University.
5. New Venture Creation
- First designed and taught by Professor Wong Poh Kam at the National University of Singapore in 2002.
6. Circles of Influence
- Lena Ramfelt and Tom Kosnik first developed the framework for Circles of Influence in 1998.
7. Gearing Up to Go Global
- Designed for teams from one or more companies to work on a "real-time case study".
8. Innovation for Large Corporations
- Based in part on work by Professor Robert Burgelman at Stanford.
9. Distributing Your Product: Direct Sales
- This workshop is taken from the Global Entrepreneurial Marketing (GEM) course at Stanford.
10. Incubators and Accelerators
Why Choose GELI Live Class?
1. Flexible Curriculum & Small Class (25 Cap)
2. Ivy League Teaching Staff and Silicon Valley Top Leaders
3. Wide Offerings (A List of 100 courses in Creativity, Design Thinking, and Entrepeneurialship)